Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"A New Year's Checklist"

In the beginning days of a new year it is important to think about where one has been and where one is going.  This is no more important than in the spiritual arenas of one's life.  Here is a little check list

MAN AS GOD ORIGINALLY CREATED HIM
Who am I?  You are one who was RIGHTLY created by God - Psalms 139:15-16
Who am I?  You were and are one who is REVERED by God - Lamentations 3:22-23
Who am I?  You were and are one who is REFRESHED by God - Isaiah 42:5
MAN WHO DISOBEYED GOD, SINNED, AND WAS SEPARATED FROM GOD
Who am I?  You were and are one who is RIPPED OFF by sin - Romans 5:12, 3:23
Who am I?  You are one who is RUINED by sin - Romans 6:23
MAN WHO COMES HUMBLY TO JESUS CHRIST
Who am I?  You are one who is to be REPENTANT for that sin - Luke 13:3, 5
Who am I?  You are one who is REDEEMED by Jesus - Romans 5:8
Who am I? You are one who is RESCUED by Jesus - Colossians 1:13
Who am I?  You are one who has been REPAIRED by Jesus  - 2 Corinthians 5:17
Who am I?  You are one who is RESTORED by God - Job 22:23
Who am I?  You are one who is REVERED by God - Romans 5:5
Who am I?  You are one who can be REPLENISHED by God - 2 Corinthians 1:3
Who am I?  You are one who is RESOURCED by God - Philippians 4:13 

No comments:

Post a Comment